Nudestix recently launched a new product and it is their new concealer Nudefix Cream Concealer.
What it is?
The formula is hydrating, and is meant to brighten your under eyes whilst moisturising dry skin and hiding your blemishes and redness.
The concealer has a super-gel technology that hugs and moves with your skin, so it’s never cakey, never drying and stays put all day!
The formula is light to buildable coverage.
The concealer is available in 13 shades:
NUDE 1, NUDE 2, NUDE 3, NUDE 4, NUDE 4.5, NUDE 5, NUDE 5.5, NUDE 6, NUDE 7, NUDE 8, NUDE 9, NUDE 10, NUDE 11
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness (by 76% after 56 days), irritation & inflammation.
- Helps brighten skin
Arctium Lappa Root Extract
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and redness/irritation.
- Strengthens skin barrier and hydration.
- Smooths the appearance of lines & evens skin texture.
- Flexible powder-gel that is lightweight on skin.
- Absorbs oil and sebum and prevents oxidation.
- Creates a long-wearing polymer-free film.
- Naturally found in the skin, this antioxident-rich ingredient aids in hydrating and plumping the skin as well promotes dark circle reduction.
The concealer retails for £24 and is available to purchase at Cult Beauty, The Selfridges and Look Fantastic.
I really like this concealer, the coverage is light yet buildable. The creamy texture of the concealer is very dreamy, it looks very natural and smooth under my eyes. The texture of the concealer is very lightweight. I also love the applicator it distributes the product evenly.
I love to blend my concealer with a brush, it gives the best coverage and blends so well. One of my all time fav Concealer brush to use is the Zoeva 142 brush.
The concealer is long wearing. I highly recommend checking it out if you love light weight and light coverage- buildable concealers.