This post contains press samples*
It has been a while since Revlon released the PhotoReady Candid Glow Moisture Foundation and the Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation. I thought to share with you all my review on these two foundations, I compared both of them. I previously have not tried any foundations from Revlon, and it is my first time testing these out. If you enjoy drugstore foundations, then keep reading this post.
Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation
• This skin-enhancing, natural-looking foundation delivers a flawless finish—all day long—as it hydrates
• You get medium coverage that feels weightless and looks like your best skin!
• Feels good with: anti-pollution, antioxidant, and anti-blue-light ingredients to protect your skin
• Feels better without: oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, and harsh fragrances
The foundation comes in 31 shades. The shade 300 is a perfect match for me.
The foundation is housed in a plastic tube packaging with a pump. I really enjoy packaging like these, they are easy to travel with.
I really enjoyed using this foundation. It has medium to buildable coverage. The foundation looks beautiful on the skin. It has a creamy texture, and is very easy to blend. The finish of the foundation is soft matte. I love how this foundation wears, it looks very nice throughout the day, and is also very long wearing. This foundation is going to be a staple in my makeup routine.
Revlon PhotoReady Candid Glow Moisture Foundation
• Get the dewy skin of your dreams with our skin-enhancing foundation infused with prickly-pear oil for lasting moisture and glow
• The innovative texture is both creamy and exceptionally lightweight—yet it evens out your skin tone and minimizes the look of those things you’d prefer not to see
• You control the glowing-skin coverage with sheer-to-medium buildability; and this long-wearing formula goes the extra mile, by not caking or feeling greasy or tacky
• We made sure to fill this foundation with plenty of ingredients that love your skin, including anti-pollution and anti-blue-light ingredients to protect, antioxidant vitamin E to help block environmental aggressors, and prickly-pear oil to moisturize
• And because we care about your skin, the formula is made without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, and harsh fragrances
• Our glowing-skin foundation is non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin—and the ideal foundation for dry skin
The foundation comes in 16 shades. To be honest the shade range is very disappointing, and I hope Revlon extends the shade range. I was sent the shade 320 in the candid glow foundation, the shade is not a perfect match, the undertone is a bit off and looks peachy.
As Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation, the candid glow is also housed in a plastic tube packaging with a pump.
In comparison to the Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation, the Revlon PhotoReady Candid Glow Moisture Foundation has light coverage. When I tested it out, I could see my skin peaking through. This foundation is great for those that prefer natural foundation, if you prefer medium- full coverage then you’ll enjoy the Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation one more . I mostly use light coverage foundations, and I really liked the candid glow. The foundation blends like a dream, and I used my fingers to blend it. The texture of the foundation is ultra creamy. As it’s name, it is a glowy foundation, it looks very luminous. This foundation is going to be perfect for summer! It also has incredible skin loving ingredients. You can also use it under your full coverage foundation to give your skin a glow.
If you enjoyed reading this post, feel free to share it. 🙂