This post contains press samples*
I thought to share my first impressions of Adaptology’s Red Avert range. This range is designed for Sensitive skin. This range calms down sensitivity by soothing and reducing irritation. This sensitive skin care range is built around adaptogen ingredients that help skin remain calm at all times.
Cheremoya brings skin balance by supporting the endocannabinoid system, relieving stress and reducing sensitivity. It reduces the appearance of redness by 37%, itching by 55% and hypersensitivity by 60%.
Northern Truffle reduces skin discomfort and irritation within minutes by up to 100%. Chaga Mushrooms protect against temperature variations, helping to restore the skin barrier layer and reduce redness and sensitivity, reducing dullness by 33%
At times, my skin gets sensitive and I often have red cheeks. My skin is also prone to acne. I often break out. Adaptology’s avart range will be saviour.
Let’s talk about their packaging. I love their glass packaging, and the blue and white label is beautiful as it distinguishes from my other skincare items.
Adaptology Avert cleanser
Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the blue texture! How stunning is the blue colour though!
*Gentle but effective cleansing for sensitive skin
*Soothee and calms any irritation
*Does not disrupt your skin barrier layer
* Laminaria – Helps reduce signs of irritation & redness, reinforcing the skin barrier.
* Organic Nigella Oil – Nourishes, soothes and protects.
* Blue Tansy comes from a flower known as Moroccan Chamomile. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help with acne and irritated skin conditions.
The texture is unlike I’ve tried before! Super luxurious! And feels like a dream to apply on my skin. The texture of the cleanser is balmy and soft. The colour of the cleanser is blue. The cleanser smells divine, the smell is very calming. The cleanser emulsifies with water, and becomes milky- and it does a great job at removing light makeup and spf! This cleanser left my skin so soft afterward.
*Helps to reduce chronic inflammation and skin reactivity
*Hydrates and restores the skin barrier layer
*Defends against modern living: stress, pollution and radiation
* Cherimoya – Reduces the appearance of redness, calms irritation & reduces hypersensitivity.
* Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates, soothes and restores the skin barrier.
* Extremogen/Adaptogen Complex – Defends against pollution, radiation and stress-related ageing
* It also contains Ashwagandha which is a powerhouse packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that help protect the skin against UV light and environmental pollutants.
The texture of the cream is beautiful. It is a light weight moisturiser which doesn’t feels heavy on the skin and sinks beautifully into the skin. The scent of the moisturiser is very calming, and it smells divine. It is a very hydrating moisturiser. If you have acne prone skin, you will enjoy using this moisturiser. I get acne breakouts every now and then, which means the moisturiser will be perfect for soothing my skin.
I have yet to try the Red Avert serum. Once I’ve tried and tested it out, I will share my thoughts with you all! (Watch out for a link here)
If you enjoyed reading this post, feel free to share it.